Home  |  About us  |  Products  |  Contact us
Pens & Stationery
Promotional Items
Electronics
Holiday Gifts
Conference & Executive
Tools & Torches
Leisurewear
Specialties & Others
 
Pens
Boxes
Sets
Ballpens
Fountain
Rollerballs
Markers & Highlighters
Stationery
Pencils
Rulers
General
Memo Blocks
Post-it Notes
Pads
Electronic Pen Containers
 
Home     Pens & Stationery
E-mail Print
   
Pens & Stationery
 
 
custom made paper pen box for gifts—Sunrising Gifts(Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
custom made paper pen box for gifts
 

ModelSAP00096
Details

Item Name

paper pen box

Model

paper pen box

Function

Packaging

Size

As your requirements

materails

Grey board pasted with art paper, food grade paper, golden card,sliver card or fancy paper

Printing Color

CMYK or PMS;

Surface Processing

Glossy lamination, matt lamination, gloss varnishing, matt varnishing, UV spotting, embossing, debossing;

Packging

Flat pack with ploy bag and export carton

Carton size and

weight

Depend on the size of paper box; no more than 15kg/ctn

Sample time

7days

Payment

30% deposite and the rest 70% will be paid before shipping

lead time

15-30days

OEM

Accept

 
 
Back   2013-6-8 14:06:02 
Home About us Products Service Press room Contact us
All rights reserved by Sunrising Gifts(Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Tel.: 0086-21-64930803 0086-21-64930813 Fax: 0086-21-64930801 Mob: 0086-13167294639 Email: hom@sunrisinggifts.com

Support by KINGQI.COM 沪ICP备06058557号
上海礼品定制|商务办公礼品